Maybe if I make a to-do list of things I need to do I’d be better at getting them done. Alright so here goes.
- get a job. i don’t know why i’m so fucking terrified of even trying, but the very process of filling out an application freaks me out. i mean what’s the worst that can happen, they don’t get back to me? it’s not like they’d call and say “you suck.” in about two minutes i’m going to be yelled at by my mom about this very thing so i’ll probably do the application tonight. or an application tonight.
- stop biting my nails. i stopped for a week or so but then the bad habit came back. i really need some better way to keep my hands out of my mouth.
- work out every day. this is such a hit or miss because either i get a really good workout in like yesterday or i lounge around and get lazy as fuck like today. i had this whole plan of getting up, meditating, and working out when i woke up and that went to shit the second i put on a robe instead of sweats and grabbed a cup of coffee instead of water. tomorrow, but i always say tomorrow.
- keep my room neater. self-explanatory. there are some bad habits i need to kick including that pile of clothes on the floor and forever leaving plates and cups on my nightstand.
- just stop being such a shit person. i really am it’s awful.